I logged into one of my kryptonite sites (Summit Racing) and ordered up some items to make a new high pressure power steering hose. I spent less than $40 on everything.
Dragged out the Mustang driveshaft, V8 T-5 yoke, and the driveshaft flange to prep for delivery on Monday or Tuesday to be assembled and balanced.
Next week will be an assault on the engine and transmission.
- Measure for Hydraulic TOB
- Clutch and Flywheel
- Bellhousing Depth
- Crank flange to Block
- Install HTOB, Clutch, Flywheel
- Install Starter
- Measure for crossover exhaust modification
- Figure out VSS
- T-5 I have (2002) does not have VSS, it has OSS
- The car will run without VSS, but it may have idle and stalling issues when coming to a stop
- If I have to buy something to make this work . . . I'm not going to worry about it, because racecar!!
- Get some weather pak connectors from Pull-a-Part
- Sort out which power steering reservoir to use
Nothing is going down on Day 8 other than catching up on racing and with some naps in between . . . maybe deal death to some ninjas on the Xbox . . .
See ya'll on Monday!!